14 replies to this topic

#1 Ram_91

Ram_91

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:41 AM

This is one of my Giant HM PK in my little farm.

#2 KAR69

KAR69

Wiggler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Betta Count:way too many. I need help!!!
  • Referred By:google

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:39 AM

Very nice fish. How big is he, and will he make babies just as big?

#3 Guest_justhal_*

Guest_justhal_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

drooling.gif

Yours are the BEST, Surat!

I think they're the ones with the thickest bodies AND have the full 'half moon' tail!

Beautiful...

#4 Ram_91

Ram_91

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (KAR69 @ Mar 30 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very nice fish. How big is he, and will he make babies just as big?

KAR69, thanks for your praise.....he is 6 months old and lenght about 3 inches from tip to end of tail. If he breeding with female in his spawn....he will have big babies as him.

#5 Ram_91

Ram_91

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (justhal @ Mar 31 2007, 06:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
drooling.gif

Yours are the BEST, Surat!

I think they're the ones with the thickest bodies AND have the full 'half moon' tail!

Beautiful...

Thanks for your praise, he is beautiful and big.....but I sell him in higher price.....ummm, I think haven't buyer buy him....ha ha....may be, he'll still with me to show my visitors at my little farm. scratchhead1.gif

#6 Guest_justhal_*

Guest_justhal_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

Yeah, people might think the price is high.

I bought a very nice red giant from Kelson Say a while back, and paid a good price for him. He arrived fine, but was sick within 2 days. He died the 3rd day. Kelson promised me a replacement, but never delivered. This is him:

I love the giants too, but am worried that they might not handle the shipping as well as the smaller, young bettas. People might be afraid to spend $100 or more on a fish and have it die within a day or so. I know I am...

#7 Ram_91

Ram_91

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (justhal @ Apr 1 2007, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He arrived fine, but was sick within 2 days. He died the 3rd day.

I love the giants too, but am worried that they might not handle the shipping as well as the smaller, young bettas. People might be afraid to spend $100 or more on a fish and have it die within a day or so. I know I am...

From his pic....his stomach is big...I think he is over full. Giant eat more than normal bettas but not over.....seller must stop to feed him 1 day before shipping...when he arrived...at first you must feed him a little for 1-2 days. I think.....breeder can feed Gaint bettas better than brokers.

At past, I have customer in US....I sent 2 normal HM for him...my customer don't contact transshipper about shipping cost.....the bettas still with transshipper for 2 weeks...after that my customer have payment shipping cost to transshipper and I have recieved fw mail from transshipper about payment the shipping cost from my customer is already and she sent the bettas to my customer already too. When my customer recieved his bettas (about 3 weeks).....he told me 1 fish died and 1 fish sick and he want me to refund him and don't want to replacement the new bettas......ok, I refund him and get 2 natural on my feedback on Aquabid for this case. confused1.gif

If you buy the fish from other country.....you should contact your transshipper about shipping cost for recieved your bettas fastest and safe for your fish.

Edited by Ram_91, 01 April 2007 - 09:28 AM.

#8 greytdobe

greytdobe

Veiltail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Betta Count:less fish than dogs
  • Referred By:my rescue urges

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:05 AM

Newbie question regarding Giants...

Have you noticed particular problems with these guys? Breeding issues? Health issues? Have they been as hardy as their cousins?

#9 Weirdkid

Weirdkid

Alpha Betta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Betta Count:2
  • Total Fish Count:5
  • Referred By:Google

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:49 PM

Very nice there! =)

#10 Laughing Cat

Laughing Cat

iFish

• V.I.P.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Betta Count:2
  • Total Fish Count:6 + 2 ADF
  • Referred By:Styx

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:28 AM

dribble1.gif Wow! He is wonderful! I think that he has the best form and color I have seen on a giant in a long, long time. mf_lustslow.gif What a beautiful gem to have on your farm.

#11 Ram_91

Ram_91

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (greytdobe @ Apr 1 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Newbie question regarding Giants...

Have you noticed particular problems with these guys? Breeding issues? Health issues? Have they been as hardy as their cousins?

Yes, I usually notice on my Gaints.....if you have good Giant blood line and you can feed them better and available.....everything is ok.

#12 Ram_91

Ram_91

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (Laughing Cat @ Apr 10 2007, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dribble1.gif Wow! He is wonderful! I think that he has the best form and color I have seen on a giant in a long, long time. mf_lustslow.gif What a beautiful gem to have on your farm.

Thanks for your praise. Except Giant short tail and Giant long tail.....I have normal bettas (HM and HM PK) in my little farm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq