7 replies to this topic

#1 Eiksaa

Eiksaa

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

I figured I'd do this in one thread instead of posting two separate ones because I don't have much to say except how wonderful they both were.

Blimp33 on auqabid was VERY quick in communication. He told me as soon as he sent the fish and the fish arrived in perfect condition. He looks exactly like his picture. He's been here for about two hours and is fairly active, though slightly shy; which is to be expected. I hope there are no hidden sicknesses that I discover later. So, Blimp33, thumbs up!

Jennifer was my choice for transshipping because I heard great things about her and I am glad I chose her. I am that annoying customer who wants to know a thousand things but remembers them at one hour intervals. I sent her many emails before choosing her and she was very responsive. She sent me an email(in addition to the email from USPS) to tell me when she shipped my fish. And from the looks of my fish, she took great care of him. What else could I ask for?

Also, just in case there is still someone out there who doesn't know this, the only bad experience I had in this transition was with USPS. They suck! I got the fish at 5pm, 5 hours AFTER their 12pm guarantee. And their shipment notification says it was delivered at 11:45am; I bet that is so I (or the sender) cannot ask for a refund. I was so worried for those 5 hours, that they probably lost my fish. In the future I might use FedEx or something instead.

And now, here's a picture of my fish .This was posted on Aquabid. I don't want to stress him out with pictures yet. Meet Bira ('bro' in Punjabi)
Posted Image

#2 Solitarianknight

Solitarianknight

Formerly known as dimidiata

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts
  • Betta Count:2
  • Total Fish Count:many
  • Referred By:the gravitational force that shrouds UB
  • Statement:luchamos por la liberaciˇn de los bettas! Las viva bettas

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the reviews with us, much appreciated. Its just my experience with USPS that they are lacking... It took 3 weeks for my 2 day shipping: shipped computer battery to get to me. I called, reported they had the wrong address(which they entered -_-) and they "had it changed" so when i finally got it(intercepted the man) there was a change of address note, to the same wrong address on the box.

#3 Eiksaa

Eiksaa

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Wow, I don't think I will trust them again with time sensitive deliveries. I figured it might be more efficient if I did express delivery. Clearly, it doesn't change much for them.

#4 MidwestBetta

MidwestBetta

KitKat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Betta Count:5
  • Total Fish Count:0

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

He look beautiful!

#5 Ayedeas

Ayedeas

Betta FischzŘchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Betta Count:3 (minus fry)
  • Total Fish Count:4 minus fry

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Meet Bira ('bro' in Punjabi)

I can't tell you how much I love his name :) Both in Punjabi and when translated!

#6 sarahberry

sarahberry

Sarah Berry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Betta Count:1- Edgar Blutbod
  • Total Fish Count:1
  • Statement:RIP Bitsy.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

He's beautiful! I'm glad he made it to you safely despite USPS attempts to keep him! :)

#7 WigglePuppy

WigglePuppy

Alpha Betta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts
  • Betta Count:5
  • Total Fish Count:enough....I think

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

Beautiful fish! I have the same shipping problems with Canada Post as you did with USPS, guaranteed times are apparently just a suggestion. I only use FedEx and UPS now for shipping animals.

#8 <3 Betta Queen <3

<3 Betta Queen <3

Wiggler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Betta Count:1 too many, 1 too few
  • Total Fish Count:A lot
  • Statement:I need... 5 more!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

Glad to hear he's good! I just order some girls from him so when I saw the title I jumped right on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq