Betta Art Exchange-April
Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:21 AM
For quick run down of the rules,
1. You must complete your piece/exchange by the end of the month This does not mean to rush through it. Put effort into your piece as you are likely to receive a piece that has also had effort and thought put into it. Your finished piece must be posted on this thread by the due date in either an img tag and/or linked to.
2. It must be YOUR betta
3. Be respectful. Not everyone is of the same skill level, but the fact remains that they are spending time and putting effort into what they make.
4. Please no critiquing unless specifically requested by the artist.
5. Have fun!
6. You're welcome to do your piece in any media you would like. HOWEVER, make sure you can complete it in a month's time.
7. Not necessarily a rule, but if you post your work on an art community, please link back to the forum. Example: Stormphyre and her fish is a member of Ultimate Bettas (http://www.ultimatebettas.com/).
8. If you fail to finish your piece by the end of the month, you'll be put on a blacklist. To get off the blacklist, you must turn in your piece PLUS one other of someone who also did not get a piece in a previous period.
Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:29 AM
Isaac, his gone, so I was hoping a art piece of him in betta Ceiling Cat's Land (edit: wtf, you know what I mean, betta h-e-a-v-e-n, grr sometimes this gag is annoying, trying to be sentimental here! =P) but you don't have to.
Question: Are we getting paired up or are we just randomly choosing?
Edited by Stars, 05 April 2012 - 09:31 AM.
Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:46 AM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:58 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:36 PM
Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:11 PM
So, Sol, my new model, will take her place.
Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:20 AM
In that case I would love to see someone try their hand at manfish!I recently lost him for some unknown reason and it broke my heart.This is one of the fish I raised up from little juvies so it was a hard loss,him and Bertha.
Without further ado,Here he is!
Found this pic too,of him and Bertha.Thought this would give a great shot of him showing off for the lady!
He is also in my avatar!Feel free to choose whicever pic as reference,and make it your own!
Edited by majerah, 06 April 2012 - 09:39 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users