Granita Magic book giveaway **WINNER: tereghan
Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:58 AM
- Must be a member (sorry Guests)
- I will pay the shipping costs to any location
- And you must make at least one of the recipes (just kidding )
- Pick a number between 1 and 100
- In the event of the same number being picked by more than one UB member, the post number will be used in a second drawing
- In the evening of February 19th, a number will be randomly drawn and I will post the winner
And that's it .... good luck everybody ....
About the Book
Light, easy, flavor-intense granitas are a great way to begin, refresh, or end any meal. Here's the first book of recipes for this glittering icy treat.
Granita Magic is a collection of innovative sweet and savory sensations that can be made with just a fork, a saucepan, and a little spare space in the freezer. And they can be served at any time of the day. Sauternes granita spooned over fresh peaches is a grand dessert, while cucumber and mint makes an unexpected appetizer. Between courses, red pepper or lemon can refresh the palate. Coffee granita spooned onto a warm brioche is a classic Italian breakfast, while strawberry and champagne is a lovely apertif before brunch.
Accompanying each sparkling recipe are lively and playful designs created by Nadia Roden--an award-winning painter and textile designer as well as an accomplished cook--and inspired by 1950s wallpaper and textile designs and by the ingredients themselves. This charming and original book is a delight to all the senses.
Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:01 PM
Edited by betta lover22, 17 February 2012 - 02:01 PM.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:50 PM
drum roll please
and the winner is
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users