Entries for Male Betta of the Month - January!
Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:25 PM
- Fish must belong to you!
- Picture must be taken by you! (No pictures from Google etc.)
- If entering FOTM (Fish of the Month), no Bettas are allowed.
- If entering BOTM (Betta of the Month), no Female Bettas, or Veiltails are allowed as they have their own separate contests.
- If entering POTM (Picture of the Month), no fish or other pets are allowed.
- If entering AOTM (Aquarium of the Month), aquarium must belong to you.
- One entry per month, per member (for each contest).
- If you win, you will have to wait a month before you can enter the contest again.
- Please make sure the size of your picture is 800 x 600 pixels or less. *Please note: If pictures are not resized I will not be adding them to the poll.*
- If you don't have a program that allows you to resize, you can use this free Online Image Resizer.
- Do not enter pictures that have been digitally altered! You are allowed to enhance, crop, sharpen, and "clean up" your photo. Do not make any color changes, or photoshop a different background for your picture, etc.
- Do not post links to your picture. Post the full image using the IMG tags, please. Keep them around 800 x 600 pixels at most.
- NO CHEATING! If I find out someone has made multiple accounts just to get more votes, I will delete their picture and they will not be allowed to participate in the contests.
- Please do not start your own threads in the OTM section of the forum, or I will delete them.
Contests will accept entries on the 1st of every month until the 15th.
Thank you and good luck everyone!
Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:29 PM
Edited by Eariam, 08 January 2012 - 03:45 PM.
Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:13 PM
Edited by Irchin, 06 January 2012 - 08:15 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users