She Once Had Me

Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Betta Count:1
  • Total Fish Count:16

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

I have been hanging out in another well known reef keeping forum to get a good idea of what i was getting into and start a plan for the tank for the past few months. A 3 weeks ago i made the jump with starting up a nano reef. its a 10g tank i plan on stocking with all softies and maybe a clownfish for movement.

here is a pic.

Posted Image

This pic is a couple weeks old, and i have re-arranged the rock a bit. It has completed the cycle now, and i have added a CUC, still waiting a few weeks before i add my first coral.

Since i bought aquacultured rock, I dont plan on having much of a pest problem (note, i said much :P) right now all i see growing on the rock is a load of feather dusters (which i am going to keep for now) and what could possibly be a Halimeda leaf..

My first coral purchase i think is going to be http://www.liveaquar... 872&pcatid=872

i figure mushrooms look pretty good and are a good starter coral.. i am thinking maybe a duncan and well.. havent thought much beyond that.. haha..

just figured i would post and see what other people thought.

#2 solidsnake85

solidsnake85

Big Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Betta Count:28
  • Total Fish Count:a lot
  • Referred By:Google

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:51 AM

I like it so far, clean and simple!.

where did you get the light? i'm thinking of setting up a 10gal too. also is that a maxjet 1200?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq