1 reply to this topic

#1 MayLady

MayLady

Wiggler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

I went to Richmond Aquariums today to check them out and to buy a filter for the tank I'm going to start. There was only one employee there, but he was able to answer my questions about filters and recommend one to me (a sponge filter). He discovered they did not have any in stock, and told me he could order one. Because the store is forever away from me, I told him I couldn't come back. He felt bad he couldn't help, and offered to build one for me. It took him probably 20 minutes, and he had to cut PVC for me, but by golly he built it. The tubing was still wet when I got it home, he must have taken it from a spare tank. To top it off, he only charged me for the sponge portion because they didn't have what I needed. I was amazingly impressed at the customer service, and would definitely go back if I was on that side of town and needed something. The livestock is mostly saltwater, only a few freshwater tanks (and no bettas), but the stock looked healthy and they had an amazing selection of corals.

In short, would absolutely recommend this place to anyone needing saltwater stock or general supplies. I didn't see many LFS reviews for Virginia, so I figured I would add one!

#2 Solitarianknight

Solitarianknight

Formerly known as dimidiata

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts
  • Betta Count:2
  • Total Fish Count:many
  • Referred By:the gravitational force that shrouds UB
  • Statement:luchamos por la liberación de los bettas! Las viva bettas

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

.... HUN i dont care if that store is 3 days away, id be driving down their just to pick up a bottle of dechlorinator! tats awsome customer service, i will deffinetly go there when im 17, heck yeah ROAD TRIP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq