Photo

Yaaay, my pom pom crab has pom poms again!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Synirr

Synirr

Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

• Root Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,904 posts
  • Betta Count:Some
  • Total Fish Count:Lots

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:28 PM

When I first got my pom pom crab he didn't have any anemones, but I took pity on him and got him anyway. I managed to scavenge one for him at some point and he had it for months, but it recently died (I am pretty sure he drug it through something that stung it). Well a couple of days ago we got in a saltwater shipment at work and some poor pom pom who came in didn't last long, so William brought him home so that my dude could have the anemones. I tossed them in the tank and he found them almost immediately.
Posted Image

For the first time since I got him, he has both pom poms! ^_^ He seems happy about it.
Posted Image

And this is my newest addition, a mini carpet anemone. My favorite coral, the purple hammer, got so big that I had to trade it in, and this is what I got to fill in the empty space. I was waiting on something special to replace the hammer, and I just luuuuuuurve this guy (so do my sexy shrimp!)
Posted Image

Whole tank. The orange tunicate is a fairly new addition as well. I really need to get in there and do some trimming, the anthelia and teal polyps are taking over. There are 4 shrimp, a crab, a hermit, and 3 fish in there, but you wouldn't know it by looking :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#2 Astro277

Astro277

Just call me Blonde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Betta Count:4 one male 3 females
  • Total Fish Count:6
  • Referred By:wandered here all alone
  • Statement:Never Hire a Blind Bomb Technician =)

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

Aww hes soo cute looking. Salt water tanks have always been a favorite of mine, maybe one day I'll actully try keeping one lol.

#3 cichlidfinder

cichlidfinder

esox hunter

• Retired Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

very nice tank !!!!!

And crab lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq