Photo

How did you find out about UltimateBettas?

• Please log in to reply
560 replies to this topic

#529 mountaintrout

mountaintrout

mountaintrout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Betta Count:6
  • Statement:encite change through science. science doesnt lie.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:29 AM

howdy christofer. my name is stormy. i found your site searching out information for my 7th grade daughters science fair project dealing with high magnetic field and the effect on fish. it will be a 2 1/2 year study to see it through to the end. im so proud of my little girl. if you want details i would be happy to share. thank you

#530 ia_gray

ia_gray

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:08 AM

It's always interesting to read how people found us :yes: ...so, tell us how you found out about UltimateBettas! :D

I was trying to find out what was wrong with my betta and saw the site posted on Yahoo Answers..

#531 TopRharley

TopRharley

Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

I googled "betta forums"

#532 dawnpaw

dawnpaw

Wiggler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Betta Count:4

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

I have had hermit crabs for a few years now, and on my hermit crab forum (hermitcrabassociation[dot]com) this site was recommended to me by another crab owner who also has bettas!

#533 Endlessbettas

Endlessbettas

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

what up betta family!!!!!!LOL

I actually was always a big fan of bettas when i was younger but could never really get in on it because of the horror stories i've been told about breeding them, of course the guys were my age at time and probably know as much as i did. Now Im 30 and I was at the pet shop yesterday buying food for my dogs (hint the avatar...lol) and i notice my son ( he three ) keep wanting to go over to see the bettas. We look around for a bit and i wasn't even looking to get one for him but just when we were about to turn away i notice a little water splash on my arm where i was holding him, my son had aready grab one, it kinda brought back memory of my younger days of wanting bettas and of course to bond with my kid more, cant beat that right???lol So i went ahead and bought the betta for him, I'll post him up later. I'm big on the " Go big or go home" theory lol, when we got home, I went online and try to find as much info on bettas as i can and was blown away of how many different types and colors they were. im just thinking to my self they got to be boards for bettas and here i am. Its a one stop shop for me to get educated, buy, sell, and hopfully breed bettas....... Thanks fams for reading this long boring post.........

Yia Yang
Endless Bettas

#534 Isaac-M

Isaac-M

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Betta Count:1
  • Total Fish Count:1
  • Referred By:Trey

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

I've found out about this site while doing random research about bettas, the myths and facts, stuff like that. From what I am seeing, I intend on staying here.

#535 Saphire

Saphire

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Referred By:Bettalogue Québec

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'v been looking for more canadian breeders and Bettalogue (on Facebook) suggested i check out this forum.

#536 Gpymama

Gpymama

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

After Google-ing for several hours, I Googled: Maracide Velvet Betta.

#537 Clara5

Clara5

Fry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Betta Count:3 adults - Many fry!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

I'v been looking for more canadian breeders and Bettalogue (on Facebook) suggested i check out this forum.

I'm a canadian "breeder" :)

#538 Synge

Synge

Plakat

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Betta Count:1 - Crys
  • Referred By:VelvetDragon

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

I found out through my friend VelvetDragon (Tserisa).

#539 Sue 123

Sue 123

Egg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Referred By:No body

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Found your web site on Utube, just purchased a beta yesterday. Would like to learn about them.

#540 Synge

Synge

Plakat

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Betta Count:1 - Crys
  • Referred By:VelvetDragon

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Found your web site on Utube, just purchased a beta yesterday. Would like to learn about them.

Hi there! Welcome to UltimateBettas and congratulations on being a new betta owner. Please refer to VelvetDragon's excellent Care Sheet to learn about what your betta needs. I also recommend reading A Guide to Betta Housing to learn about appropriate enclosures. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Edited by Synge, 06 July 2012 - 06:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq