~*Rules for OTM Contests*~
- Fish must belong to you!
- Picture must be taken by you! (No pictures from Google etc.)
- If entering FOTM (Fish of the Month), no Bettas are allowed.
- If entering BOTM (Betta of the Month), no Female Bettas, or Veiltails are allowed as they have their own separate contests.
- If entering POTM (Picture of the Month), no fish or other pets are allowed.
- If entering AOTM (Aquarium of the Month), aquarium must belong to you.
- One entry per month, per member (for each contest).
- If you win, you will have to wait a month before you can enter the contest again.
- Please make sure the size of your picture is 800 x 600 pixels or less. *Please note: If pictures are not resized I will not be adding them to the poll.*
- If you don't have a program that allows you to resize, you can use this free Online Image Resizer.
- Do not enter pictures that have been digitally altered! You are allowed to enhance, crop, sharpen, and "clean up" your photo. Do not make any color changes, or photoshop a different background for your picture, etc.
- Do not post links to your picture. Post the full image using the IMG tags, please. Keep them around 800 x 600 pixels at most.
- NO CHEATING! If I find out someone has made multiple accounts just to get more votes, I will delete their picture and they will not be allowed to participate in the contests.
- Please do not start your own threads in the OTM section of the forum, or I will delete them.
Contests will accept entries on the 1st of every month until the 15th.
Thank you and good luck everyone!
Rules For Photo Contests.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users